Royal Black
Merilyn♥
31st of May is my day. Pooh is the source of my happiness. :B Rainbows are beautiful, just like you.:D Colourguards are 2KEWL4U.(;



Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: ______

Sec sch posting^_^
Friday, 23 December 2011 | 4:17 am | 0 comments
Heheheh.
Got sec sch posting results alr eh .
BOWEN !
AHAHHAHAHA :D
Me class is 1E3(:
Like C class eh ?
Hahaha .
Ppl trying to appeal to get into Bowen Sec .
Heheheh .
Heng i got in .
MUAAHAHHAHA .
Zann also same sch as me :D
But diff class .
She 1E4 .:(
Nbm .
HAHAHAH .
A lot ppl from Xinmin Pri and Nan Chiau Pri siol .
So good for them lor .
HAHAHA.
* Envious *
Vic got into Edgefield .
But she wanna appeal go her sister sch which is
KUO CHUAN PREBYTERIAN SEC .
Hehehheheheeh .
I'm COMFIRM gonna miss my pri sch frens .
HAISHH..<3<3

Labels:



| New things